Rehabilitation and extension of Tambura West piped water (2017 - 2018)
2017 - 2018
- Replacement of 15 stolen solar panels.
- Extension of water to Nambia village.
- Replacement and rehabilitation of all other damaged community water points.
- Borehole drilling completed and fenced with mesh and metallic door fixed.
- Casting of tank base also completed but tank yet to be installed.
- Installation of solar panels is completed.
- Two (2) Community water points and Tap Stands constructed with six (8) tap outlets on each.
- About 2.4km of HDPE pipeline have completely laid without leakages.
- Work on the elevated booster tank stands not completed. However, the material are been transported to the location.
- Community Project implementation committee formed.